Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back to posting, and almost back to the U.S.A.

For those who read this blog regularly, sorry for the recent drought of posts. I finished my trip to Korea, then traveled around China with Clay Padgett, my pledge dad from Kappa Sigma who came to visit. I then took an unplanned trip to the hospital for two days, more details about that in a coming blog post. Just as I healed, Laura Hermann, a friend from TU arrived to visit David and me. She's still here with us, and I am sorting through my stuff and packing to come back Stateside. I am sorting because I will be returning in September to teach here (at Jiangsu Teacher's University of Technology) for another year. I have had quite infrequent access to the Internet since midway through my trip to South Korea, thus the month without a post. After getting back to Iowa, I will type up some of the travel journals and enter some other observations I have written or typed. The faster (and unblocked) Internet will allow me to add some photos to some older posts without them. Thanks again to all who read, and to the random searchers, hopefully somewhere in my ramblings you find what you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment