Thursday, February 4, 2010

Vacation time again

Just back from a great trip to Thailand, I am off again this afternoon, this time to India. My trip in Thailand was wonderful, and I'll be sure to start posting about as soon as I return from India. That said, my blog will be empty for the next three weeks, as I'll be away and have been busy hanging out with 真真 in my short time back here, not blogging. Once again, to my loyal readers, thanks for reading, and expect the posts to start coming at the beginning of March. To those stuck inside because of the mounds of snow outside, maybe the picture below will display that teaching English in China really is a pretty good gig. Or, I guess, any job that gives you two months vacation during the winter and is just one cheap flight away from some of the world's best beaches is a pretty good gig.

1 comment:

  1. This guy actually got three months vocation, and salary.

    ReplyDelete