Thursday, September 6, 2012

Quick update

I'm currently on vacation in Nicaragua with three friends from my training group. Soon after we return to Costa Rica we'll all attend the Close of Service Conference. Although I don't finish service officially until December 17, we meet three months in advance to start all the end of service paperwork. This is a government agency funded by you, the taxpayer, so there's plenty of it. As of the last email, it looks 38 of the original 46 volunteers that flew to Costa Rica on October 4, 2010 will be attending the conference. It will be great to see the whole group together, for the first time since our mid-service training in January.

Fun and interesting things have been happening (every once in a while-at least), and there will be plenty more posts to put up after my trip in Nicaragua, and I promise to get to that eventually, but for the meantime, my tumblr picture blog will update every day (moving its way through my service chronologically), so click on over there and check out those pictures.

http://kferr027.tumblr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment